Lilly Pulitzer for Target Haul

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello and happy Tuesday! I am so excited to share the loot I got from the madness known as the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection released on April 19. I know it's long overdue but I've had lots of things going on. I always mention to follow me on social media because then you never miss a beat. I've been on snapchat (eakern) a lot lately making fun little videos. If you're not watching you're missing out!
Watch the YouTube video I put together to show the five items I got from the collection!



Women's Satin Flounce Dress - Sea Urchin for You
The first dress I hand in my hands from the collection. I'm so happy that I got it because it was one of my favorites from the lookbook! I love how light and flowy the dress is. It will be very comfortable on those hot summer days. The print is fun and playful with sea critters like starfish and sand dollars. The ruffle helps give an illusion of a bigger bust and the cinched waist helps define your waist.

Women's Strapless Jumpsuit - Upstream
This is a fun but casual jumpsuit! This is the type of jumpsuit you can throw on to run errands in or pair it with a nice heel or wedge and rock it for a night out. The elastic top and waist make sure that it's not going anywhere, so you can dance the night away! The pant legs give room but have a tailored fit around the ankles.

Women's Satin Jumpsuit - Boom Boom
This jumpsuit is a little bit out of my comfort zone considering the green color. However, it was also one of the other looks I had eyed up via the lookbook! The print is very fun and playful but not so in your face. This jumpsuit is a little bit more fancy with the texture and offers more room than the other jumpsuit. I enjoyed pairing this jumpsuit with a jean jacket to make it more casual and it helped break up the print a bit.

**Update** Just went to a Target today (May 6th, 2015) and found the blue sundress and green jumpsuit in size medium as well as an XS tunic/swim cover up. I got the blue sundress for a friend's daughter! They both were so happy! 

That's all I got today! Check back later for more goodies! I've got recipes and reviews on the way! Enjoy the rest of the week everyone! Friday will be here soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!