What Did I Buy?: Old Navy Edition

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hey friends! It's Tuesday and a cloudy Tuesday here in PA. We had beautiful weather yesterday and I miss it already. Looks pretty rainy for the rest of the week though. Oh well I have some cute clothes to show you from Old Navy to brighten the mood.

Back in middle school when we had dress down days (a.k.a. a day off from wearing our uniform) I remember rocking my tech vest hardcore. However, when high school came around I gave Old Navy some shade. In my head I could only wear Hollister or A&F to be cool. Which for the record, I wasn't cool with out without the clothes! haha

I'm now in my 20s are realize that I don't care about where it's from as long as it keep me in budget and it look nice. I actually love seeing people's faces when I say my clothes or shoes are from Target, Old Navy or random online stores.
 I found so many cute items at Old Navy and I wanted to show them to you. In the end, I'll tell you what actaully made it home to my closet!


Women's Relaxed-Fit Graphic Tee - Heather Oatmeal
I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl when I'm just hanging out. I love a good graphic tee and this had a fun and playful print. I prefer print graphics more than wordy graphic tanks and tees. It doesn't mean I don't have any, it's just a preference. This was a size small and it had a lot of room so if you like your tees tighter I would buy a size down.

Women's Graphic Pocket Tank - A New Blue & Women's Jersey Side-Slit Maxi Skirt - Blackjack
Naturally, if I love a good tee and jeans look I'm also a fan of loose fitting tanks. I love nothing more than throwing on a pair of cutoffs and a tank with a bralette peaking out. It looks effortless with my messy summertime wavy hair. The tank was also in a size small and had a great fit. I paired it when the black maxi skirt that was incredible soft! Everything was super on sale when I went for Spring break. I believe the skirt was only $20 at the time. It's a staple of any closet, dress it up or dress it down.

Women's Poplin Dress - White
This dress to me is the quintessential summertime dress. It's loose but cinches the waist. Throw this on with a pair of sandals and I'm ready to go to a concert, to the mall or out to dinner. This dress is a size small and has adjustable straps for the perfect fit! Floral are always very popular for spring and summer so the print is prefect. However, if you're not big on this print there other prints as well as solids available.

Women's Floral Chiffon Maxi Dress - Navy Floral
I love a good maxi. They are super comfortable but also can be glamorous. I have been known to wear maxi dresses to work, on vacation and just around the house. This chiffon maxi would be a little too fancy around the house. It has has ruffle details around the sleeves that my hair is hiding. I'm on the taller side but the size small when right to the floor but not dragging. I was very pleased.

Old Navy Burnout Tank - Dive Bar Polyester
I have a bunch of workout clothes but I really liked the twist detail on the back and the color looked great on my pale, winter skin. This is a size small and I believe it was on sale super cheap as well. It's a burnout style which isn't really my style but at the gym it's nice because it helps reduce sweat because I feel like more gets through the burnout. However, I have a tank in a similar style.

In the end the item that made it home to my closet was the beautiful white floral sundress. It was only $29.94 because part of their Spring break sale. I also earned $10 in Super Cash, so I'll be back!

Ladies, don't be afraid to wear white! I wear white whenever I want. You don't have to listen to that old rule of no white after labor day. If you're worried about getting something on your dress, carry a Tide stick! Lastly, if you're going to wear white, PLEASE by all means wear nude undergarments. You can see white under white but you can't see nude under white.

That's all I got! Where have you seen cute clothes lately? Where do I need to be shopping for new Spring/Summer clothes?? Let me know in the comments below or on social media! Talk soon!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!