Rave & Review: La Femme Fatale Bracelet by Muwae

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hey everyone! It's been a busy week and I haven been had the time to talk with you all. It's always when you have the most to say but never the time to say it. Oh well! I found a few minutes and decided to hop on and tell you about this fabulous new jewelry company!
But first, I know you are all wondering if I got things from the Lilly for Target collection. The answer is YES!! I will be getting a video up soon to show you all my favorite things. It was no doubt, CRAZY! But soooo worth it!

Back in jewelry mode! I was contacted by the founder of Muwae, pronounced like "muah" (like your kissing someone). She saw my YouTube videos and said that she liked my style *Blushing*! I want everyone to know that I did receive the product for free but I did not take any other compensation for my review. The thoughts and opinions are all my own.


Part of receiving the jewelry was to make a YouTube video about it so below is my review. I am reviewing the stunning La Femme Fatale Fancy Bracelet.

I hope you enjoyed the video! I believe in the video I said it should fit a 14-17 inch wrist. Ummmm, I meant to say 14-17cm wrist. If you prefer inches it would be like 5.5 - 7 in wrist. Math is not my strongest, sorry!

If you have any other questions about the jewelry don't hesitate to leave me a comment below or send me an email! I love hearing from my readers! I promise the Lilly for Target video will be coming soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!