How to Look Haute: at the Gym!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hey friends! How is everyone today? I am super relaxed after an AH-mazing day at my favorite salon with my two favorite betches, Jen & Chelsea! Chelsea hooked me up with a much needed, overdue deep tissue message. Afterwards, Jen worked her magic on my nails with a stunning combo of shellac polishes.
CND Tropix on the bottom and CND Strawberry Smoothie on top!
Anyway, with the success of my first #OOTD post last week I have decided to keep it going! In fact, I'm going to spend more time giving you styling inspiration! Welcome to my new feature, How to Look Haute!
I am going to mix up the outfits and I want you to get involved! Tweet (use #hauteinhell), comment, email me fun ideas for things to wear. Some examples might be,  How to Look Haute on a first date, at the movies, in a grocery shopping or at a baseball game. You get the drift! Send me your suggestions and I'll be sure to style a look and post it on my blog!

As you can tell by the title of this post things are about to get a little physical. That's right, you can look good at the gym! In fact, I think I have my best workouts when I take time and put together a nice outfit!
This is my workout outfit for a quick 30 minute row session and some light kettletoning. This shirts even though it's long sleeve is great because it's super thin. I choose not to wear a shirt underneath because I don't want to overheat. I wear a light grey sports bra underneath so it blends. It's been cold in the gym so I'm still rocking pants but can't wait to break out the shorts!

Headphones: Frends x Bauble Bar
Top: Old Navy
Sports Bra: C9 x Target
Pants: Victoria Secret (similar)
Socks: C9 x Target
Sneakers: Saucony

If you have questions about this outfit leave your comments below and I'll get back to you! Don't forget to give me suggestions so I can continue to give you these fun OOTDs! See you again soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!