How to get Beach Waves in 5 Minutes!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Hey Friends! Happy Friyayyyy and First Day of Spring. Feels weird saying it's the first day of spring as the snow is falling outside my window. Today is the perfect day to get some school work done as well as read a new book I picked up. I'm currently reading The Girl on the Train. Has anyone read it?
Current view outside my window

Yesterday, I had some time on my hands so I filmed a quick YouTube video showing you how to get beach babe waves in five minutes. Who says you can't have beach waves year round? I know I rock it 365! The trick is not going for perfection, that's the beauty of the beach wave. If you want more information on the tools, hair products or what I'm wearing it's all linked in the description box on my YouTube channel!




If you notice I'm in a different location again. I recently got rid of my laptop because it looked like this:
The poor thing had to propped up again a wall to stay open. I no longer had wifi or a camera because the wires had been disconnected. I'm enrolled in online classes through NYU so a computer is a big essential. Plus I also wanted to keep filming videos and blogging for all of you. I already have an iPad air so I decided to go old school and get a 27" desktop. I'm so happy with my decision and really enjoy the wireless mouse and keyboard that also connect to my iPad which makes it more user friendly.

That's all I got for right now! Stay tuned as my class comes to an end I'll be making some big and exciting changes to Haute in Hell. This class as been a huge guidance in taking my hobby into possibly a career.

In the meantime don't forget to engage with me on Twitter, Instagram and even snapchat (eakern)! I love to hear from everyone and let me know what you'd like to see more of on my blog or YouTube channel! Talk soon!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!