#FridayFingers is Back!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Friday, everyone!! I hope you all have exciting plans for the weekend. I know I have some school work to get done but I'm also going to play a little. My a friend from high school will be coming into town tomorrow.  Her family, my Dad and I will be attending a hockey game at the PPL Center. It will be my first time at the arena so I'm very much looking forward to it.

Today, I am happy to announce I am going to bring back #FridayFingers! I had taken a little break from it because I was getting shellac manicures every two weeks! I was looking at my massive nail polish collection (I have over 100 polishes) the other day thinking I needed to start doing my own nails again.

 I would say my large collection comes from the fact that while in private school it was the only way for me to show my originality. We could always wear any nail polish color we wanted. My mom would even take the time to do fun nail designs for me too.

Today, I am showcasing Sun on My Skin by China Glaze! Why you ask? Because it's #wearyellowforSeth day and I quite frankly don't own a lot of yellow clothing. I opted to dedicate my first #FridayFingers of 2015 to him! If your unfamiliar about Seth check out this article.
This color is the perfect shade of yellow in my book because it's not too obnoxious or neon and it's not too pale. The China Glaze formula goes on smooth and dries relatively quick after two coats. I know yellow isn't a shade for everyone but this time it's all for a good cause. (Excuse my poor paint job! It's been awhile since I had to do my own nails! Haha)

To learn more about the color or to hear more about Seth Lane watch my YouTube video below! Have a great weekend everyone! Until next time!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!