My First OOTD!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy Saturday, friends! I hope you enjoyed the day and are getting ready to follow it up with a great night! I'm so excited you decided to stop by today! I am going to share my first EVER, Outfit of the Day (OOTD)!!

But first, I want to show you a picture of the world's most adorable cats. I might be biased though...
Of course you've already seen this photo if you're following me on Instagram. And if you're not following me, what are you waiting for?!
A little background on the day I had planned:
  • Homework
  • Reading at the library
  • College basketball game
Keep in mind it was about mid to high 20s but felt like mid to high teens with the windchill factored in. Activities + Weather = LAYERS!
I don't know about you but when I have to study I like to be as comfortable as possible. Usually when I am at home it's sweats and a hoodie. However, since I was headed out to my alma mater's library I figured I would put a little effort into my outfit.

My sweater is Tory Burch Simone Cardigan in a color that they don't offer currently. This sweater is probably about 2 or 3 years old  by now.

My tunic (believe it or not it's marketed as a dress) is sold by Threadlust and it's called On the Edge. I'm wearing it in the color oatmeal (no longer available).

My faux leather leggings are also from Threadlust. At first, I hated these because they were high-waisted but I'm over it. They are so comfortable so that I'll deal.
My boots are kate spade prospect boots in black. I bought these shoes back in the early fall and they have seriously been one of my favorite purchases. I always get compliments on them and they keep feet warm but fashionable!
Going in for the close up I am wearing the following makeup:

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian

Accessories are all by Stella & Dot:


That's all I got for today! Comment below if you'd like to see more OOTDs or have any other questions about the clothes I'm wearing! I'm all ears! Want to connect with me via social media? Need a to know which outfit to wear? Use the #hauteinhell and I'll get back to you! Talk soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!