Haute in Hell Gets a Facelift!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello there friends! Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year! Same old same old here just a different year. I did make a New Year Resolution to devote more time and effort to my blog. Something we can both benefit from! That means new look, more consistent posting and I'm going to try and film more YouTube videos. As always your input is essential so let me know what you'd like to see more or less of, I aim to please!
Screenshot of the new template and layout!
All my old posts are still available and I'll still be blogging about product reviews, haul, beauty and whatever else comes up in my crazy life. Let's go over some of the new features!
  • Social Icons - I added links to all of my social media profiles so you can keep up with me even when I'm not blogging. I love to interact with my readers, so don't be shy! Right now, I am going to be sticking to posting a new blog every Saturday. I'm starting a new class at NYU in a few weeks so I know I'll be swamped with homework so once a week is all I can handle right now.
  •  Popular Posts - This spot on the sidebar features my top blog posts in the last seven days.
  • Sharing is Caring - You can now share my blog posts with friends and family. Links are available for you to share on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter after every post.
  • Contact Form - Want to share something with me but not to the whole world? You can do that with the contact form located at the bottom of my blog! I will read and response to each and every message I get!
  • Follow by Email - Add your email address and my blogs will be mailed to your inbox for easy reading! Never have to check my blog to see if I've updated you'll know right away when you get an email!
  • Twitter Feed - Just like my live Instagram feed, I've added my Twitter feed at the bottom of the blog! Get interactive with me and tweet at me! Let me see what color you're wearing on your nails this days! Don't forget to use #hauteinhell.
Before we part ways for the day, I want to wish someone a special Happy Birthday! Today is my sister's 30th birthday! I love and miss her so much! She is in Hawaii right now celebrating with her boyfriend. So right now I hate that lucky bitch but deep down I love her. Here's to always having someone to wear tacky outfits with!
That's all I got for today! Enjoy the new layout and I'll be back next week with either a Sephora face mask review or shellac manicure review...let me know what you'd like to read!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!