Rave & Review: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hope everyone is doing well! I can't believe the holiday season is upon us! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it's when the majority of the family is together. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, too, but more so for the decorating!

Anyway, I want to get into this review because I am absolutely in love with this product and can't believe I didn't look into this sooner!
I am a mascara junkie. It is the one product I absolutely must have because without my eyes look dull, I feel naked and I look tired. I typically never bought "expensive" mascara because I go through it so much. However, lately I have been trying out department store brands like Estee Lauder, Benefit and Urban Decay. They were all great but I think I have found the holy grail in Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara!

I actually won this tube of mascara from my favorite lifestyle blogger, with Kendra! If you don't follow her blog, YouTube, twitter and/or instagram you are missing out! She is the real deal, so cool and down to earth. She posted a Too Faced haul and then opened up a contest to win the mascara and I won my first instagram contest (Yes, people really do win)!
The package arrived a few days later and I ripped into it like it was Christmas day! I curled my lashes and applied one coat and could already see the impact! I did the bottom lashes and then went back up top for a second coat!

My lashes look fake and I LOVE it! They all defined, full and fanned out. Even with two coats there was hardly any clumping and my lashes are still incredibly light. I didn't have any smudging or smearing throughout the day which has happened with some of the other brands I've tried from Sephora! This mascara will last you from day to night no problem! I am 100% sold on this mascara and will continue to purchase!
I hope you enjoyed this quick blog on old product but an awesome one! Remember to leave your comments below! I'll be back soon for some exciting fashion hauls! Have a great day and remember to spread positivity where ever you go today!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!