My Third Stitch Fix!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share with you my third, and most successful, Stitch Fix! If you're unfamiliar with Stitch Fix be sure to check out my first fix so you can get the details and then check out my second fix to see more fashion!

I think I finally got a great Fix because I give feedback on the things I send back and the stylist even mentioned that she loved the pins on my Stitch Fix designated board. So definitely make sure you pin things you actually like and would wear because 4 out of the 5 items I got are off my Pinterest board. Let's get started!
Shiraleah Orion Zig Zag Print Wrap Scarf - $42
This scarf is super soft and I love the zig zag pattern. I own a lot of scarves and yet I didn't have anything like this so I kept it! I love the coloring, perfect if you are a Steelers fan (I am not). My favorite part, besides it being so soft, is that the mustard color is only at the one end of the scarf! It's part of the charm! I worn this scarf already to work and paired it with a great oatmeal color top I featured in my haul with Kohls. And I paired it with a cranberry corduroy pant and black ankle boots for a fun fall look. I had this scarf as well as a plaid one on my Pinterest board. At first I wished they had sent the plaid one instead but this scarf has grown on me.

41Hawthorn Rowson Colorblock Striped Sweater - $58
This sweater was also on my Pinterest board but I believe in a different color. Which I had mentioned in my comment on the picture that I would like this sweater if it came in another color. Well it actually comes in several color combinations when I googled it and I was disappointed with the colors I got. I kept this sweater because I think it's very versatile. I think the color and blue are more summertime colors but I plan to wear it for fall. It's a very think sweater so I'll need to layer a collared shirt underneath or maybe even a long sleeve t-shirt to stay warm (I'm always cold). During the spring I hope to wear it with no layers underneath and even wear it in the summer with shorts on cool evenings.

Solid Design Lab Logan Skinny Jean - $98
 This is the one item that kept me from buying all of the items in my Stitch Fix. I did ask for a pair of jeans in my note to the stylist. I currently only have colored jeans and was looking for a pair of medium to dark wash. Well I got these jeans which seem to be a cross between a medium and dark wash. I honestly loathe the faded, "worn in" look of jeans. To me it says cheap. I like my jeans to be all one color. I had to send these back because I knew I would never wear them and I was not willing to pay the price for something I know I'd never wear.

Moon Collection Alexander Graphic Knit Drape Front Cardigan - $68
I would have kept this if I had liked the jeans just so I would have gotten the 25% off discount for keeping it all but I sent it back with the jeans. This sweater was on my Pinterest board. I forgot I had pinned it. I didn't really care for the red and blue color combination. I didn't think that the geo print really stood out enough. I have a thick geo print open cardigan like this from Old Navy last year so I didn't really need another sweater in a similar style. I also didn't care for the length of the Stitch Fix cardigan. It felt like it came up rather short and wouldn't look right with leggings. I'm happy with my choice to return it. It also taught me to be more selective about what I pin!

41Hawthorne Zappo Printed Mixed Material Sweater - $58
This was also pinned on my Pinterest board. I found this sweater by search for other blogger's October Stitch Fixes! I thought this sweater was so unique and like nothing I've got in my closet so I was soooo excited when I had saw it was coming in my Stitch Fix! I didn't even have to try it on when it came I knew right away I was keeping it. I love the bright blue and the fun kaleidoscope print on the front. The printed front it also a different material, like a chiffon. The blue sweater part, which continues to the back is super soft and comfortable. I recently wore this to work and got tons of compliments on it. I paired it with black dress slacks and a crisp white blouse underneath. It is a thin sweater so I decided to layer it to keep me warm.

There you have it, my most successful Stitch Fix to date! I have my next Fix scheduled to come around my birthday in January so stay tuned maybe I'll actually get to keep everything and use the 25% off discount! If you'd like to try Stitch Fix for yourself feel free to use my referral code. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below and I'll get back to you! Otherwise, I'll talk to you soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!