My Style: Fall 2014 Target Haul

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great week! This is the second week of school being back in session so things are hectic but fun at work! I love welcoming the new Freshmen to the high school! This week I have more fall fashion to show you! This time I'm showing you a haul from Target!

As most of you know, I live in Pennsylvania. Recently, Target opened the largest store on the east coast  only about 45 minutes away! Obviously, since I'm rather Target obsessed, I had to go check it out! I have to say it's a beautiful store but honestly there was nothing much different from your local Target. I was actually let down by the women's department and only left with two items. Sadly, I think the big focus was on the fresh grocery part of the store. Oh well! At least I can say I was there but I don't have any plans to go back.

Let's get started with the haul, shall we?


This is a top I picked up at the King of Prussia Target. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it! Doesn't it look like something you'd find at J.crew? But even better because it came from Target so that means it's actually affordable! I love the olive green for fall and it's a great contrast against the black stripes. I have worn this top already for work and play. I like to pair it with white capris for a cool, casual look. The top has a boatneck style neckline, rolled sleeves and playful pocket with the stripes going vertically. The olive green part is also a mesh material which adds a texture contrast as the rest of the shirt is cotton. It fits true to size, I'm wearing an XS.

This is the other top I picked up at the KOP Target! At first I just saw the beautiful mint green (my favorite color) top and then as I got closer the crochet detail came into focus. What a great idea, it's like the new crop top for fall, peek-a-boo sides! The crochet detail and casual style of shirt very much reminds me of something you'd find for a lot more at Free People. They have this top available in other colors but I was sold on the mint. I'm wearing a size small as they were out of XS in the mint but it's okay because I like casual tops looser for lounging around. My only wish is that this top was long sleeves and not 3/4.

These pants are EVERYTHING! I have a ton of sweatpants, did I need this pair? NO. Did I go home and give away the majority of my sweatpants to justify buying these? YES. Here's why: these pants are seriously the most comfortable sweats I've found in recent years! They also have POCKETS which is another love of mine. This sweatpants are unique in that they are slim style like leggings but look and feel like sweats. They also remind me of the J.crew Saturday pant where you can dress these up with flats and a button down or tunic and run errands for the day. I bought mine in an XS and they are fitted so if you want them more baggy like typical sweats, go up a size. I think I might just have to buy another pair or two...


I saw this dress on trip to Target that was supposed to be strictly just groceries...FAIL! I couldn't resist buying this dress. I'm not ready to part with the floral trend that happened this summer so I'm glad Target isn't either. They added a beautiful dark floral print onto a very timeless silhouette, the shirt dress. The details on this dress are on point. We have pockets, a belted waist, rolled sleeves that can be unrolled and the buttons are hidden! Also, it's hard to see in this picture but the length is just perfect for work and still fun enough for play! Wear it now with some cute sandals and rock it again later with some riding boots! I am wearing an XS and it was a little big but the belt cinched my waist enough that I kept it!

Another great, classic dress for your wardrobe! This dress is a simple black and white number that can be dressed up for work or dressed down for play. It's about as comfortable as wearing a hoodie to work, as it's made from sweatshirt material. Which means it will also keep you warm through fall and well into winter with tights and boots! During the winter I think I might even try laying a plain white blouse underneath for something a little different! Keep it simple on the weekends with no jewelry or dress it up with a big statement or colorful necklace for a dinner date. This should be a staple in every woman's closet. Again, I feel like this is something you would see in the pages of a J.crew catalog. I'm wearing a size XS and it's a little boxy but I can always cinch my waist with a belt if I want.

I hope you enjoyed this haul! I know I had a lot of fun shopping at Target for this haul! If you like my style and want to own some of it don't forget to check out my closet on Poshmark! If you buy any of the items I mentioned here use the hashtag #hauteinhell on Twitter & Instagram so I can see how you styled them! Have a great night and enjoy the upcoming weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!