My Style: Fall Friends & Family LOFT 2014 Haul

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Saturday! I was up early this morning and enjoyed a cup of herbal tea as I started on this blog with a light rain drizzling outside. It's afternoon now and it's still pretty cloudy so I might take a nap after I post this! I also made, for the first time, cinnamon apple chips and they made the house smell heavenly! Good things happen early in the morning!

Onto the goods. As you know by the title of this post I am here to share with you a recent haul I did at the LOFT. A.k.a. my go to store when looking to expand my wardrobe. Why? Because it's affordable and allows me to pay rent, bills, tuition and not be in debt! Yay!

The LOFT was having a Friends & Family deal a few weeks ago and that's when I scored all this stuff! Online it was 40% off and my store and to select customers was offering 40% plus an additional 15% if you spent over $150 (so easy to do!).

Sleeveless Jumpsuit

Anyone who knows me knows I love rompers so why wouldn't I love its sister, the jumpsuit! I found this on the rack and didn't really think I was going to purchase it...until I tried it on! This is like wearing footie pajamas to work! The fabric is lightweight and moves with you. I am wearing a size 0. This jumpsuit will become a staple in my wardrobe. The classic black and white combo leaves you with a bunch of options to make it very sleek and all business by pairing it with a black blazer. Or wear it out for ladies night with fun stilettos and bold jewelry! My favorite part of the jumpsuit is the peek-a-boo in the back! I plan on wearing this to one of the open houses we have at the school. And also to a special event in November.

Colorblock Tuxedo Shell & Bodycon Elastic Waist Pensil Skirt
Deadlifts: Hate them but LOVE what they do for my booty!
Both the skirt and the blouse are from the LOFT but I can only find the blouse online. I have tried finding the skirt with keywords and style number but nothing comes up online. I don't know if it's too new or too old but I promise you I bought it in store about two weeks ago. This is my second bodycon style skirt from the LOFT, I absolutely love them! The fit is amazing and yet super comfortable not restricting like other pencil skirts. I am wearing a size XXS. This is a nice grey color that will go with everything for work!

The blouse I've had my eye on for awhile. I love the soft colors with a touch of grey. I also like how the buttons are hidden when buttoned. It classic and will work nicely for work but also for play with nice cords and dark jeans moving into fall. Better wear this a lot before my tan fades or I'll be blending in! I went with a petite XS and it fits amazing! Lately, I've been finding that the regular XS at LOFT has been too big around the arm holes and fit very loose through the body making it look sloppy. I  now shop in petite for my blouses and everything has been great. I had to order this top online as they did not have it in store.

Camo Print Tailored Twill Skinny Pants in Marisa Fit & Lou & Grey Boucle Drawstring Tunic
I finally got the courage to buy camo pants! I've wanted camo pants for awhile and when I saw these at the LOFT in grey I tried them on and it fit was awesome. The material is lighter than jeans but thicker than khakis. The back pockets are fun with the flap rather than traditional pockets. I liked the grey color in store but I figured if you're going to go camo you better go authentic green. So I went home and ordered the "deep pine" online. I am wearing a size 00 and I find that this style pant runs large so order a size down. I still have room in the 00 which is unusual.

I am also wearing a Lou & Grey for LOFT tunic that is softer than butter! It is so comfortable that you'll want to sleep in it and basically never get out of it. If you leave the drawstring go you'll have enough length to just cover your booty to pair this with a nice pair of faux leather leggings for the fall. If you'd like you can also tie the drawstring a little tighter for a different look and pair it with a bright scarf and jeans. It's the perfect tunic for a fall transition outfit with shorts sleeves but sweater appeal. I really like the boatneck neckline because it's unique from your typical crew or v-neck. I bought this online, size XS, and it was not eligible for the 40% off.

Slub Cami
I really didn't need another cami but I wanted FREE shipping! I needed something inexpensive but useful and that's how the slub cami came about. I'm actually really happy about this purchase! This is by far the silkiest cami I own! I love the thin, adjustable straps and scoop neckline. It's so basic but I think I will buy more of these in the future and honestly just wear them out with shorts to run errands! It's so comfortable and with a great statement necklace it could get dressed up easily! I highly recommend! I got mine in the color "forever navy" and I'm wearing a size small. This is my only mistake. I should have ordered the XS. It's loose but with the adjustable straps I'll be fine. I don't like my camis tight so I wear a size up but I think this time I would have been fine with the XS.

That's all I got for now! Be on the lookout for my Fall Target haul soon! I've been really pleased with the selection of clothing at Target! If you like my style and want to own some of it...check out my closet on Poshmark! Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris. you can get all these kind of quality shopping from this shop buy kurtis online kurti designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop jeans, t-shirts, fragrance & accessories at yonkers

    ReplyDelete