Rave & Review: Graze Box Subscription

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello, hello! I'm so excited to talk to you about this subscription box! I'm not usually one to join subscription boxes because I think they are overly pricy for not knowing what kind of products you'll receive. I'm also not interested in creating a drawer full of samples, it's too hoarders for me. Subscription boxes range from home, beauty and fashion boxes but they also offer subscriptions for pets and eco-friendly products. Really, there is a box for everybody!

I found graze through my friend, Kelsey. She posted her first graze box on instagram and I wanted in! She gave me her friend code which allowed me to try my 1st box FREE and I'll also get my 5th box FREE too!


*The following review is my own opinion, I'm not paid by graze and I pay for my own boxes!*
Graze is a subscription box for people who love to snack but might be looking for healthier (& still delicious) options. Graze offers two boxes to it's customers. The nibble box is free range of all of the graze products (that's 90 tasty snacks). The light box offers graze products between 50 - 150 calories per snack (giving you 50 options).
Graze subscription
In true subscription form, you don't get to choose the items that are sent to you. They are completely chosen at random. However, once you get a product, you get to rate the food. All snacks start on try. If you don't like a snack that was sent to you and you never want to see it in your box again, click trash. If you thought the product was alright but didn't leave you wanting more then click like and they'll send it to you now and again. If you loved your snack and you must have more click love and they'll make sure that snack is sent more frequently! Each box will get more tailored as you are sent new choices to try. I love this idea.

When you look at all the food options they all have symbols next to them. Each symbol stands for something different like calories, good source of protein or 1 serving of fruit for examples. There is a whole guide available under the health and nutrition tab.

The first snacks I received were:

Smokey Gazpacho Dip
This snack is featured under dips & dippers. You receive the smokey gazpacho relish along side of crisp, wholemeal bread slices.

Jalapeno Fiesta
This is delicious blend of nuts and seeds with a kick! Find this selection in the savory tab.

Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack
Found under the flapjacks tab, these little guys are just like granola bars packed with oats.

Cherries & Berries
Simple and delicious mixture of dried cherries, lingonberries, raisins and cranberries. You can find it under the pure fruit tab.

All of my selections wound up being likes except cherries & berries stole my heart and got a love. I'm a sucker for dried berries! Each of my selections came in their own sealed container. The plastic (please recycle) containers pop out of the box and can be easily placed in lunches or take on the go!

The great thing about this subscription box is you can tailor how often you'd like to receive the boxes. I have my scheduled once a month. You can also say every other week or every week. If you're going on vacation and don't want your box to spoil in the mail you can push it back a week. If you want your box for vacation send it a week early than it's normal arrival. It's a very flexible program! The box is small and fits in your mailbox so it will be protected from the weather. I got my box during the hectic holiday season. It was on time and all the snacks were still intact.

Another thing I love? The box will only cost you $6 a month! If you'd like to get your 1st and 5th graze box FREE (like me!) use my friend code! Type this code (46DMN3RNP) into the invitation code line on the homepage when you register. Using the friend code will allow you to dodge the waiting list, too!

I thought this would be a great subscription box to show you while everyone is still trying to keep up with their New Years resolutions! If you sign up using my friend code, make sure you let me know how you liked your FREE graze box! Happy grazing!

2 comments:

  1. We found an alive bug in a Graze box. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNrye2k6EGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christian. I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with Graze. How did the company handle the situation?

    ReplyDelete