Target Holiday 2013 Haul

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I must admit I've gotten back to some bad spending habits but the deals are just too good to be true! That justifies it, right? I'll start saving again after the holidays...

If you're not using the Target app, Cartwheel, you really should be! This FREE app is your ticket to big savings. I've already earned my $25 badge and I'm only a few dollars away from my $50. The app is your coupon clipper. The app stores coupons you pick out (everything from food to clothing to home decor!) and then the cashier scans a barcode and it all gets discounted from your bill and it tracks how much you saved.

Cartwheel will also send you an email when new products get added and sometimes they even offer one day deals. These one day deals are no joke and I highly suggest taking advantage of them! The other week I got an email that you could get 40% off boots. I wasn't really in the market for a new pair of boots but I added it and headed to Target on my lunch break.

Merona - Norma Snow Boots - Navy - $39.99 (I paid $23.99 with cartwheel app)

Norma Snow Boots from Target - so warm!

Aren't these the cutest snow boots you've ever seen? It's hard to find fashionable snow boots but, Target does it again! The flannel plaid alone is enough to make me want to buy them. Add the fur trim that lines the inside and there was no putting these back on the shelf! These boots don't come in half sizes. I got the size 8. The Norma boot also comes in a black and white buffalo check with red laces. I haven't worn them yet but with all this snow coming our way I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of them.

Merona - Favorite Shirt - Anthem Red - $22.99 (I paid $17.24)


I LOVE plaid. I don't know if it's the Catholic school girl or Irish heritage in me but I can't turn away plaid. The collar is what sold me, the copper sequins really steal the show. At first, I thought that they would be itchy around the neck but I haven't encountered any problems thus far. The cut of the shirt is tailored and slim which is why I love buying them from Target. I'm wearing the size XS. In case you're wondering, it's not flannel. Slightly, disappointing but don't let that be the reason you don't buy it! It's also a great layering piece under a crewneck sweatshirt to stay on trend.



I bought this online when Target was running a spend $75 and save 20% promotion with free shipping.    The link above is for the color I'm wearing but here are some other color options. I saw this sweater in store and was intrigued by the unique pattern. They didn't have my size in store so I left empty handed. When this sale happened I knew I should act fast. I'm so pleased, this sweater keeps me warm in my always freezing office. I can't wait to wear it outside of work too. I think I'll belt it with some leggings for a put together but casual (comfy) look!



I also got this sweatshirt online with the 20% off deal. Not like I needed another sweatshirt but I couldn't resist with a price that low! It's a sweatshirt with style! I love the lace detail and how it goes all the way around the back. This sweatshirt is more than just a lounge around the house outfit. I would and have worn this to run errands, go to the movies and even out to dinner (obviously no where fancy). I will say it takes awhile to get used to feeling a breeze on your shoulders while the rest of your body is nice and warm. I got it in a Small because I wanted it to be loose fitting, I'm happy I went up because this sweatshirt isn't very long.



I had been eyeballing this top online for a long time and then I finally saw it in store so I knew I had to get it! I love the feminine bows on this blouse. It makes it look like they are pockets but they are really just adorable bows. It is a see-through blouse so you do need to wear something underneath if you're going to wear this to work. I did find a dupe for this top over the weekend at Kohl's. However, I still like the Target one better for the way the black buttons pop off the blush color.

That's all I got to show you from Target, right now!  As always, I hope you enjoyed this haul and if you have any questions or comments make you sure you leave them down below!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!