My Style: Tiffany & Co. Collection

Monday, December 30, 2013

I had a lot of positive feedback from my first YouTube video on my Stella & Dot collection. So, I decided to make a YouTube video featuring my Tiffany & Co. collection. It's not a very big collection or a unique collection but nonetheless I shared it.

At the end of the video I decided to include how I store my jewelry and how I care for the sterling silver products.

I didn't include prices because some of the pieces of jewelry in my collection are no longer available and prices have changed since I have bought them. If you like something you see, I included the direct links to the products below!



Jewelry seen in the video*:

Return to Tiffany round tag charm bracelet in sterling silver

Return to Tiffany round tag dangle earrings in sterling silver

Return to Tiffany oval tag pendant on 34" beaded chain in sterling silver









*If description is not linked, it's no longer available online.


I hope you enjoyed my simple collection of timeless Tiffany & Co. jewelry. If you have any questions about the video be sure to comment here or on YouTube. I'll be filming an updated Stella & Dot collection sometime in the New Year. I have ordered a bunch of new product since hosting my 2nd Stella & Dot trunk show in December. Enjoy!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!