Friday Fingers! *Wedding Guest Nails Pt. 2*

Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Friday, another week marked in the books and another week closer to Thanksgiving vacation!! Too soon to start a countdown? Never.

It's actually my Daddy's birthday today, par-tay tonight. Happy Birthday, Bob-o!! I love you and treasure our father/daughter fishing trips more than you know. Couldn't be prouder when people say I'm becoming more like you everyday, you're one of the smartest people I know.

Essie midnight cami and Sephora by OPI only gold for me
Ok enough with the family love. If you follow my instagram, then you know I had a wedding to attend last weekend. I showed you how I wore my nails for the summer wedding so it's only fair to show what I did for the fall wedding.

My dress this time was navy blue with gold sequins. It was actually a 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target dress and I couldn't have been more comfortable in it! It was very complimentary for the Air Force wedding. I promise I will be sharing more details soon! I decided that the nails should be as glamorous as the dress.
Glittery nails for a fall wedding
I did a spin on one of my favorite nail tutorials, the pink sparkle look. I chose to do two coats of essie midnight cami, my first ever essie purchase! Essie midnight cami is a deep navy blue, most people assume it's black from far away and under crappy lighting. Then I topped it off with Sephora by OPI in only gold for me. Only gold for me can be used as a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's boom boom pow, FYI.
Navy nails with a gold glitter top coat
I have to say that this combo is one of my favorite nail looks I've done in awhile. It was simple to achieve and my nails were noticed just as much as my dress. I'm not sure I would have done this nail for a summer wedding, but it worked perfectly for a fall wedding held later on in the day. I would wear these nails again for a fun girls weekend or even for new years eve.

Hope you enjoyed the glamorous nail design and find somewhere to wear it! Remember to have fun with your nails... there is always nail polish remover for the times our ideas don't work out! Lastly, don't forget to shop my Stella & Dot online trunk show! Have a happy weeekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!