Friday Fingers!: O.P.I. Fall 2013 - Muir Muir on the Wall

Friday, November 15, 2013

It's another Friday and may it be a happy one! Today is my favorite day of blogging because it's Friday Fingers! This weekend is packed with work for me. I signed up for Saturday Detention duty and on Sunday the school is having an Open House and a holiday event. Busy, busy, busy. I'm definitely earning my Thanksgiving break this year!

Anyway, this Friday Fingers! actually doesn't involve and essie nail polish (shocker!). I decided to try a new color from the O.P.I. fall collection. The polishes all reflect on things having to do with or nearby San Francisco. I picked up the color Muir Muir on the Wall.

Muir Muir on the Wall - O.P.I.
This color is like nothing in my nail polish collection. It's a deep burgundy-purple polish until you get a glimpse of the polish in the sun. In the sun, the polish gives off a brownish-gold shimmer. I really enjoyed this duo chrome transition when I look at my nails. It's really like wearing two polishes at the same time...keeps things interesting!

Muir Muir on the Wall - sunlight
I enjoy using O.P.I. nail polish because of it's long wearing formula. I don't own too many O.P.I. colors because I don't find their colors to be very exciting. This color however, breaks the mold. The deep color works perfectly for fall and the color changing reminds me of nature here in Pennsylvania. I highly recommend this color. I usually buy O.P.I. polish at Ulta because they have a great selection and usually have BOGO or lower prices the more you buy.

Muir Muir on the Wall - indoors
I hope you enjoyed the swatches of this fun, fall duo chrome polish! I got a fun nail tutorial for next week's Friday Fingers! This weekend I'll be trying out a new dessert recipe for Thanksgiving. I'll give you a hint, it involves cereal. I will post the recipe so you can serve it at your own gathering!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!