You're Invited to...

Monday, October 28, 2013

...My Online Stella & Dot Trunk Show!



If you're a faithful reader of the blog, you already know that I love Stella & Dot jewelry! Just like everything else I love, I share it with you! So I've had my stylist, Beth, create an online trunk show where you can shop the collection for yourself!

To begin, just click the link!

Now, feel free to explore the collection! Stella & Dot offers everything from jewelry to scarves to handbags. If you're not sure where to begin, take a look at my current collection. I'll even share what I have my eye...



My Wishlist

  • Luxembourg Scarf - Wild Hearts - I have a similar leopard print scarf from Stella & Dot that I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I have this one on my wishlist because I love the bright pop of color and abstract leopard print.
  • Eternal Band Ring - This ring looks like something you would find on etsy. I love the simple design and the added sparkle of the rhinestones. I can't wait to wear this as my new left hand ring.
  • Linda Studs - Who doesn't need another pair of studs? These neutral, black studs with facets are sure to catch the light and a few admirers.
  • Haley Necklace - A necklace that has multiple ways to wear it is a must-have. Wear it short or wear it long but either way it's stunning.
  • Somerveil Necklace - This necklace is perfect for this season's hottest trend. Wearing a short neck;lace with an oxford shirt buttoned all the way up. This dazzler can also be layered with other necklaces in the collection.
  • Tia Cross Body Bag - Midnight Black - As previously mentioned, Stella & Dot offers a collection of hangbags. I've got my eye on this one because it transitions from cross body to wristlet in seconds. The bag also unzips to expand to fit more when you need it.
Happy shopping and don't forget to make your purchases before Saturday, December 7! If you have any questions leave them below in the comments!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!