Friday Fingers!: Essie Fall 2013 - Vested Interest

Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Friday!! Lately, I have been more excited than usual about the weekend. Probably because I have been putting in a lot of hours in the office this month and appreciate the break.
I had internet issues again this week so that's why my site wasn't updated recently. All has been resolved and I'm back to deliver you a Friday Fingers!
This weekend I am showing you a new color from the essie Fall 2013 collection: Vested Interest. 
Essie vested interest

I have to say I wasn't sure about this color when I saw it in the magazine ad but then when I googled swatches I added it to my list of fall must have colors! It's a deep green/teal color in the bottle but can sometimes come off grey/green when it's on your nails.
The polish went on smooth and was easy to apply. Two coats did the trick for me and then I sealed it with essie good to go top coat. The staying power was pretty good. I don't think I removed the polish until Tuesday. I was worried about the color washing out my pale skin but that wasn't an issue.
Being near the Philadelphia area, I'd have to say if you're an Eagles fan you should probably own this polish for game day. While it's not a complete match it's pretty close. I personally don't find Eagles green to be the prettiest color and would prefer to wear vested interest on my nails.

Essie fall 2013 - vested interest
I've really enjoyed the essie Fall 2013 collection thus far. I'll have another review of a Fall 2013 color in a later Friday Fingers! If you're thinking about purchasing from this collection be sure to look at my Friday Fingers! of the lace is on.

Thanks for reading my blog! Hope you enjoyed this Friday Fingers!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!