Friday Fingers!: L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie Review

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Friday!! This week has gone on way too long so I am very excited for the weekend. However, Monday means back to regular hours...and I am not ready for that! Oh well, I will enjoy this wonderful weekend and worry about that later.

Awhile back I was at CVS, looking for heavy duty allergy medicine, and I came across these fun nail stickers. The fun nails stickers are not Sally Hansen but L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie stickers in *Limited Edition* Miss Candy. I'll show you the manicure I did with the stickers and review the product.

Colour Riche Nail Lingerie - Miss Candy

 L'Oreal gives you 18 nail stickers to work with and help you find the best size for each nail. I only had trouble with one nail, my thumb, that the sticker didn't fit perfectly. Although, I could have just placed the sticker on crooked too!

Manicure with L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie
I started off with two coats of nail polish. If you want the same look, I used essie lights from the Summer 2012 collection. It's a bright pink and so I thought the color would pop off the white candy stripes.

After the nails had dried, I went ahead a placed the stickers on top. I used the stickers on my thumbs, middle fingers and pinky fingers.

The stickers were easy to peel off the translucent background and you could peel off and re-apply to nail.


I loved the look of these sticks and I'm excited to do red nails with the candy stripes during the holiday for a peppermint look!

However, these stickers claim that they will stay on for 10 days. I was lucky to have stay on for one day! The directions don't say to cover with a top coat, so I didn't. I might try that for next time thought because I was very disappointed in the staying power!

If your'e not into the white stripes, the stickers did come in pink and blue. L'Oreal also has other patterns in their nail lingerie line. Some of the other patterns are full of glitter and gems and I would be interested in playing around with those. I believe the stickers were around $9 which I think it pricy for the experience I had with them only last a couple of days.

I hope you enjoyed this manicure and review. If you have tried these stickers before and have had more positive results, please comment below and let me know your secrets!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!