Friday Fingers! *White Hot Nails*

Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday, everyone! What's everyone up to this week? I, myself, don't have too much going on. However, I will start to think about what I'll need to pack for vacation. I'm real organized so I'll look at what I have planned each day and then find the perfect outfit for it and put it aside. Everything needs to fit in a carry-on, I am not checking any bags, so that makes things a little interesting.

Next week, don't expect much from the blog as I will be away and will have limited Internet access. When I return I will reveal: where I went, what I did, what I ate and what I wore! That way it might be helpful for my fellow travelers!

Looking forward to it but for right now let's stay in the present. Today, is all about those Friday Fingers!

White hot summer nails with a little sparkle
There is nothing more summery than a crisp, clean, white nail! I do a white nail about twice a year, once for summer and a lighter more glittery white for winter.

The white I used to achieve this look is essie blanc and the party nail is essie beyond cozy (winter 2013 collection). I went with two thick coats of essie blanc and about three thick coats of beyond cozy and topped it all off with essie good to go top coat.

Essie blanc and essie beyond cozy
It's simple and fun but also eye catching. The white is striking, especially with some sun-kissed skin! I hope you enjoyed this look and get out and enjoy your weekend!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!