Friday Fingers! *I Eat Mainely Lobster*

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday to all, wherever you are! I have a busy weekend ahead and so I made sure I did my nails! The last few weekends I have been slacking. So sorry.

Let me reveal the color for this week's Friday Fingers!...

OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster
I bought this color back when I was on a mission to find the perfect coral nail polish for summer. I bought it with China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and essie Sunday Funday.
Close up of my deep coral nails
I bought this color more for the fun name, to be honest. However, now that I have it on I actually really like the color! It's not as bright neon as Flip Flop Fantasy but it's not too red-orange either. I think the micro glitter in the polish really lightens things up and keeps the color fun.

It reminds me a lot of Sunday Funday though. Both have the micro glitter in the deep coral polish. If I had to choose between the two I would probably choose essie Sunday Funday because the color wears longer. I painted my nails (with a top coat) last night and I can already see chips near the tips of my nails.
Bottle of OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster
Overall, great color for summer and it goes well with a nice tan. If you already have a deep coral in your collection I would pass though.

Hope you have a great, action packed weekend! Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram (eakern) to see what I am up to when I'm not blogging! You can also get a sneak peak of the FEED for Target collection before I review in on my blog Sunday evening or Monday afternoon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!