Friday Fingers! *Essie Summer 2013*

Friday, May 31, 2013

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Looks like the weather is going to be nice and hot here in Pennsylvania, super excited about that! To help welcome the heat I decieded to bring out a new color from essie's Summer 2013 collection, Sunday Funday.

Essie sunday funday - Summer 2013 collection (artifical light)

First of all, I mean, what a great name!! Who hasn't had a Sunday Funday before? If you haven't, you're not living and need to wake up! This color will help you wake up. It's a vibrant, can't miss me orange with shimmer.

Essie sunday funday (sunlight) Look at that shimmer!
Normally, I'm not a fan of the fine glitter in nail polish but with this color it doesn't both me. I think because it's a summer nail polish and the color is so bright, it just feels right. I also find that the shimmer doesn't always show up very well but with this color I can really see the fine glitter when I am out in the sunlight.

Loving this color on my nails!
The color went on great in two coats, no streaking. I topped the color off with essie good to go. I never liked using a top coat before but I really have grown to like good to go. It dries my nails faster and leaves a perfect shine for days.

Close up so you can see the shimmer in the polish.
The other five colors are Naughty Nautical (shimmery deep turquoise), The Girls are Out (shimmery fuschia), The More the Merrier (matte brigh green), Full Steam Ahead (shimmery lilac) and Rock the Boat (shimmery baby blue). The other colors in the collection I'm still interested in getting are: Naughty Nautical beacause I love a nice turquoise nail in the summer. Rock the Boat because I love baby blue on my nails, however, I'll have to make sure it's not too similar to Bikini so Teeny.

Hope you enjoyed this Friday Fingers! I hope to see you next Friday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!