Friday Fingers! *No More Waity, Katie*

Friday, April 5, 2013

It's Friday!! Time to celebrate with a fresh coat of polish! This editon of Friday Fingers is going to be brief...I'll explain.

I am going bowling with friends this weekend and EVERY TIME I bowl, I chip a nail. I have no idea why but it happens. Therefore, I didn't want to do a creative or time consuming look only to have it ruined by a chipped nail.

This week my nails are painted with butter LONDON's, No More Waity, Katie. The color was launched on March 1, 2011 in honor of the Royal Wedding (April 29, 2011). There were limited quantities and it was priced at $14/per bottle.





The color is a very pale grey/purple with lilac glitter. I did three coats and my nails were still splochy. The glitter stuck in some places but other places were left bare with only the thin, transparent polish color. This makes your nails look like you painted them sloppy. The texture of the nails are rough with three coats of polish. Lastly, I already had some chips on my thumbs and I just painted them last night. Overall, I don't think it was worth the $14 but too late now!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!