Target Spring 2013 Haul

Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's no secret...I LOVE Target! I go in for one thing and leave the store pushing a shopping cart out to my car! Recently, due to following "targetdoesitagain" on instagram (I highly suggest following), I have now been doing a lot of clothing shopping at Target.

I picked up some really cute spring/summer items from Xhilaration, Merona and Mossimo. I've included the original prices and what I actually paid for them. I also noted the size and color I'm wearing and added a link if the item is still available.


Merona Floral Skirt

I never really shop in the Merona section because I think it's for people like my mom. However, this skirt was on the end and the fun floral print caught my eye. When I picked it up I knew it was coming home with me when I locked eyes on the pockets! I am a sucker for pockets! This skirt is priced at $22.99 but I paid $17.99 because I had a $5 off coupon for the Merona brand. I am wearing the skirt in the color floral pink and in a size extra small. The t-shirt is a Mossimo pocket tee I purchased a long time ago.


Mossimo Two-Tone Maxi
This dress is perfect for the indecisive girl wondering what color to wear! Rock them both with this number. I love this dress because you can easily dress it up or down. The dress is a little high low style but not dramatically. The back has rope style straps that cross in the back. I found that the size was weird on this dress. I felt like I needed a small for length but the small was too big for the rest of my body. I ended up with the extra small in the color grey. The dress is $29.99, I paid $19.99. I earned a $5 gift card from a previous shopping trip and then I had a $5 off coupon.

Xhilaration Juniors Lace Racerback High Low Dress

Xhilaration High Low Lace Dress
I was so lucky to find the dress in store. It was selling fast online and in stores. It is sold out online so your last hope to find this beauty is in store on the clearance rack. This dress is very feminine. It looks great as is but would also work with a braided brown belt. I paired mine with a chambray and lace shirt for those cool summer nights.


The dress was $27.99 and I paid full price. I got the dress in white (also came in navy) and I bought it in a size small.


Merona 'Erin' Sandals
Target has a great selection of sandals out already! I saw these sandals on a Sunday and by Tuesday I was back at Target because I had to have them. There is nothing out of the ordinary about these sandals but with the $15 price tag who could resist? The sandals come in many fun colors but also neutrals and metallic. I paid $12 for these sandals because at the moment they were running a in store and online promotion offering $3 off. The color is cognac and I got the last 8 1/2!

Xhilaration Juniors Ruffle Front High Low Dress

Xhilaration Zipper Front Dress
Lastly, I picked up this dress early in the spring season. It's yet another high low style dress. I don't know why but I am really feeling the high low. If you've got the legs...might as well show them! What I really liked about this dress is the exposed zipper on the front. It adds to the cute ruffle on the front of the dress. This dress came in about four other patterns and I was tempted to buy the same dress in a different pattern. The dress was $24.99 and I paid that price. I am wearing a size small.

I found that all items were true to size. I am usually a small in Xhilaration because it is a juniors brand and extra small in the women's brands. Happy Spring Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I meant to comment when I first saw this and got caught up with something ... The day before you posted this blog I actually went and did my "spring" shopping at Target for Cal, Noah, and myself (although I'm not sure you could call it Spring yet here in Alaska lol). I have to say, not only do they have adorable spring/summer dresses, but they also have great shoes. I only buy sandals from Target. They have tons of options and they are a great quality for a really great price.

    Anyway, great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Erin sandals are my first pair of Target sandals but will most certainly not be my last! Don't worry it hasn't been much of a Spring yet in PA either (I have yet to wear any of the dresses). Thanks so much for the comment!

    ReplyDelete