Friday Fingers!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello friends! I've decided that every Friday I am going to show off my nails for the weekend! For those of you that don't know me... I have a nail polish obsession! If I do some intricate nails, I'll be sure to add a tutorial.

This week, I just stuck with a simple manicure. I chose the color I am strong by essie from their 2012 breast cancer collection. This pink is creamy and dreamy. I LOVE pink nail polish!




While the manicure is simple, the color holds lots of meaning. My grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and had a mastectomy. Today, one of her three sisters also had a mastectomy. While she had a successful surgery, she will have a tougher road to recovery than my grandmother. Please send positive thoughts to my family as we try to remain strong and stand up to cancer!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!